Experimenting with rules

Maybe I'm simply not good enough at scalping. Today I traded inside borders that I decided in advance. Take profit was set at +6 pips. Even though for some trades it did good job it doesn't suit me so much. Reason why I put it in is because I was gunning only for big gains lately and making bunch of stops in between. Maybe whole my trading now isn't so realistic because of extra small size (feels like demo) and trading for entertainment value while having free time between meals and beach.
Every day I sit in optimistic with some changes implemented and result is poor. I must say that today I knew my limits were +- 20 pips (or so depending on last trade) and I don't feel that frustrated now like other days this week. I did in advance put in rules and everything was by the book.
-25 pips

0 comments:

Post a Comment