First few days of December

1.

+3 pips

Probes on the downside didn't work. Upside was later also limited. I did trade only when I see possible opportunity and didn't bother with rest of it.




2.

- 11 pips

I forgot that I should trade only fast market and skip market like this. Old habits die hard, and when start is wrong I usually keep going same way.


5.

-31 pips

This is brilliant example how bad is it to do things wrong way. Just because I thought that market will break massively I left great scalps on the table. I couldn't believe that I could pick that many good entries one after another.


4 comments:

Forex Signals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Forex Signals said...

Word Wide Best Forex Signals Service Provider Company is hotforexsignal.com
Hot Forex Signal Provide Best Forex Signals Service and Best Forex Trade Copier Service.
100% Challenging Forex Signals Service Provider is Hot Forex Signal.
Let Visit For
free forex signals online with real time
Or
forex signals

FOREX VIP SIGNALS.COM said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Forex Signals Providers in UK | Forex Buying & Selling Online

Jayden Rich said...

Great info! Very simple and easy nobody can explain as interesting as this. I appreciate your time and effort on making things simple and easily understandable. I have bookmarked your site.

Buy Silver Coins In San Francisco

Post a Comment